Regresar a la página ComoCrearTuWeb.com
Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: I need royalty free music urgently

Recien Llegado! Habitual
    Poder de Reputación

I need royalty free music urgently

Can you advise me a good service with copyright-free music? I found several services that provide music in the form of small audio tracks. This is not a good option for me.

Recien Llegado! Merodeador
    Poder de Reputación
    You can try to find non-copyrighted music in social networks, on forums, on pirate sites (I don't recommend this option). Now many young musicians are putting their music in the public domain.

Recien Llegado! Habitual
    Poder de Reputación
    That option doesn't suit me anymore. It's easier to use a service that provides a wide range of music and you don't have to constantly collaborate with the musician so that you understand each other and he creates the music that you want.

Recien Llegado! Merodeador
    Poder de Reputación
    Well, when you can't find a common language with the musician, then of course there's a problem in making music. And using services is your only option for finding royalty free music. Using this link you can find any music for yourself, you can download any amount of music without registration, you can listen to music on the site without restrictions. As for me, the service is very convenient. The cost of the service is just a penny.