Regresar a la página ComoCrearTuWeb.com
Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: What do you know about Bob Marley, reggae, cannabis, marihua

What do you know about Bob Marley, reggae, cannabis, marihua

Robert Nesta Marley, OM (February 6, 1945 – May 11, 1981), better known as Bob Marley, was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He is the most widely known performer of reggae music, and is famous for having popularized the genre outside Jamaica. A faithful Rastafari, Marley is regarded by many as a prophet of the religion, as well as one of the greatest songwriters of all time.

Reggae is a music genre developed in Jamaica in the late 1960s.

Cannabis (marihuana) is a genus of flowering plant that includes one or more species. The plant is believed to have originated in the mountainous regions just north-west of the Himalayas in India, though it could also have come from Northern Africa. It is also known as hemp, although this term usually refers to varieties of cannabis cultivated for non-drug use. As a drug it usually comes in the form of dried flowers (marijuana), resin (hashish), or various extracts collectively referred to as hash oil.

More:
    bob marley and the wailers, bob marley lyric, bob marley music, bob marley picture, bob marley, cannabis cd, cannabis club, cannabis culture, cannabis cup, cannabis growing, cannabis picture, cannabis sativa, cannabis seed, cannabis, marihuana, reggae, reggae-music, dancehall-reggae, 2006-gold-reggae, reggae-artist, reggae gold, jamaica, jamaica travel, jamaica vacation, air jamaica...

We must know more!

Recien Llegado! Merodeador
    Poder de Reputación
    Sounds cool, I'm currently looking for a good way to relax with my friends. So I wanted to ask you where can I buy cbd products? I'm only interested in reliable products and options, so text me, okay?

Recien Llegado! Pasaba por aquí...
    Poder de Reputación
    I don't trust such topics and questions to unfamiliar sites very much. I constantly sit on the how to clean bong forum, where I can easily find useful and interesting information. Or ask a question about a topic or problem of interest. This forum for me personally has been tested for a long time and can be trusted unlike others.

Me va gustando esto... Habitante
    Poder de Reputación
    It's very interesting for me to compare how musicians developed in the past and what opportunities new musicians have now. Probably one of the advantages of our time has been the development of social networks and music platforms. And, for example, emanate gives the opportunity to collaborate with a label like DistroKid. For a beginner musician, this is really important.