Regresar a la página www.ComoCrearTuWeb.com
Resultados 1 al 1 de 1

Tema: Anybody else against CSS frameworks in general???

Recien Llegado! Merodeador
    Poder de Reputación

Anybody else against CSS frameworks in general???

Especially Bootstrap, but even if it's as tight as Bulma (https://bulma.io/) -- it's still violating the core principle of keeping ones HTML semantic and not mixing it with anything style-related. Tears me up seeing these YouTube-tuts where their HTML slowly but surely gets more and more messy with tons of ugly classes and a Matryoshka doll type div setup (container inside container inside container etc.).

The same goes for grids - what's the point of that? Having ones RHTML/CSS responsive is one thing, but grids? For Pete's sake. I've studied architecture at university and using grids there, or in typography or graphic design is an absolutely vital concept. But transferring that to ones RHTML/CSS for some reason I've yet to figure out, makes me puke a little bit in my mouth. But I guess I can just wash it back down with my tears from those YouTube-tuts :)

Having said that, I agree with the Bulma author's reasoning that creating your own HTML/CSS requires time, effort and the ability to make things beautiful. But on the other hand, if you want something right, you gotta do it yourself. And there's no doubt that one day the CSS framework you currently use will be outdated and something prettier and simpler will be available. Unless, ofcourse, you made the CSS yourself pretty to begin with, and the HTML semantic without any visual involvement whatsoever.reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker

What y'all think? Thanks for listening!
    Última edición por reddington; 24/11/2019 a las 04:02