Regresar a la página www.ComoCrearTuWeb.com
Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: Speedtest shows 400mbps download speed, every normal downloads caps at 17MB/s

Recien Llegado! Pasaba por aquí...
    Poder de Reputación

Speedtest shows 400mbps download speed, every normal downloads caps at 17MB/s

I just switched to a new internet plan which is now getting me 400mbps download speed. I'm connected to my router using a brand new CAT6 cable (overkill but that's all they had in the store) and through the Ethernet port of my motherboard (ASUS Strix Gaming X370-F). Speedtest returns the correct 400mbps speed that I'm supposed to have, but when I download something, either a game through Steam or a file, my download speed caps out at 17MB/s when it should be max 50MB/s (400 divided by . I tried to look around if the NIC was the issue, but couldn't find anything. I updated the NIC driver to its latest version from ASUS's website, but only gain 1MB/s. Downloads are stored on a Samsung SSD on SATAIII, so it shouldn't be the bottleneck at all. My router is a Netgear R7000P.reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker
    Última edición por techbud; 15/09/2019 a las 22:07

Recien Llegado! Pasaba por aquí...
    Poder de Reputación
    Steam works, one of the Speedtest sites work and both of those show you are being given access to the INTERNET via your ISP at expected bandwidth.
    Última edición por wunudas; 15/10/2019 a las 08:54